To assist veterans and their dependents in obtaining any and all county, state and federal benefits to which they are entitled.
Oscoda县 Veteran’s Affairs
Director of Veterans Affairs
Accredited Service Officer
Chamber of Commerce
201 S. 更多的nci大街.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & 星期五
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Determine eligibility for all Veteran’s Affairs (VA) benefit programs
- Assist veterans, spouse and dependents when applying for benefits
- Initiate service-connected compensation or pension claims with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Guide veterans through the process of gathering medical documentation to support service-connected compensation and/or pension claims
- Initiate request for lost military documentation and separation papers (DD 214, 53-55)
- Assist in enrollment for health benefits to area VA facilities
- Help secure transportation to VA facilities
- Assist in applying for 教育 and/or Vocational Rehabilitation Program
- Dependence Indemnity Compensation Assistance (DIC)
- Death and Burial benefits
- Veterans Assistance Fund
- Michigan Veterans Trust Fund
- Additional County/State/Federal Program
Online Forms and Links
County Veterans Service Office Board
- Rick Landry (Chair)
- Al Chaney (Vice Chair)
- Susan Whitney (Secretary)
- Robert Whittaker
- A.J. 六须鲇, Director of Veterans Affairs
Board Meeting Schedule
Meetings take place every month on the 2nd Thursday at 12:00 p.m. They are held at the Chamber of Commerce building at 201 S. 更多的nci大街. 在绪.